The procurement policy of the confectionery association "Crimean Sultan" aimed at providing through the productive activities of the company with raw materials and materials of suitable quality under profitable conditions in the long-term and short-term.
The company's procurement policy based on the following principles:
- The principle of competition. We conduct our purchases on a competitive basis comparing the offers of suppliers and selecting the best offer.
- The principle of openness. Publicity at all stages of competitive purchases.
- The Principle of reciprocity of guarantees. The guarantee to reach an agreement by the sides.
- The principle of long-term and mutually beneficial relationship. We are interested in building a long-term partnerships.
- The principle of the development of suppliers. We help our suppliers in the development of a quality management system and modern management methods.
- The principle of justice. We immediately sever all relationships with suppliers whose procurement division seek to promote their products through personal incentives.